Here are tips to help you get rid of stubborn fat!
1. Resistance training involves high intensity cardio, high intensity and endurance. By doing these things together, what it does is increase lean muscle mass, burning stubborn fat, increase metabolism and increases your metabolic rate at rest!
2. Monounsaturated fats are not stored in your body, to go to the extent possible.
3. Get the nutrients right in your diet: In order to remove the belly bulge of unwanted fat and general body, you need to eat well. Protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats are essential
4. Other proteins in the diet are crucial. You must reduce the calories of carbohydrates and fats, while increasing protein intake. This protein provides your muscles during exercise. You may also feel more satisfied after a meal.
5. The importance of cardio - Cardio is necessary to increase heart rate for burning fat. It should be part of any exercise program. There are several types of cardio to help reduce your waistline. Jogging, brisk walking and aerobic exercise are the most popular size to tighten.
6. Most of the alcohol does not offer much, in fact, no nutritional value what so ever. At the same time is a major contributor to excess abdominal fat. Reduce the intake of alcohol, without red wine; which is reasonably good heart, the more calories, and drinking alcohol go to storage of fat.
7. If possible, a group of weight loss that others share your same situation and the same goal. The New England Journal of medical studies has shown that they certainly have a better chance of success in weight loss when you are involved in a support group. You will find others who can help you while you encourage them.