Losing your big belly may not be as hard as you may think. If you are willing to be patient, put in a little hard work, and are willing to set realistic goals for yourself, losing belly fat should be a walk in the park.
There are no magic wands, the market is filled with products out there that promises miracles, just know there are no magic pills.
Now with that said I'm not saying that all these products are scams, but some are.
Here are three red flags
1) You won't lose weight without exercising
2) You won't lose weight without changing your diet
3) You are not going to lose 15 or 20 pounds in a week, not safely anyway.
Losing your big belly is going to require you to do three things:
1) Change diet: add fruits, vegetable, nuts, lean meats, protein, and instead of eating three big meals eat five or six smaller meals.
2) Increase Cardio: one way to lose weight is to get the heart rate up. Instead of the elevator take the stairs, walk to the store instead of driving, find sports activities you can do with friends, swimming, bike riding, etc...
3) Weight train: muscle burns fat and increases the metabolism so find a program you're comfortable with and do it three to four times a week.
If you stick with this for at least 90 days you should see results, just remember what you put in to this is what you will get out of it.