Here you can know about the 7 techniques which will help You Lose Weight Quickly
1. Drink more water - Water makes up about 60% of your body and you cannot stay alive for long without a good supply of it. Drinking plenty of water will help curb your appetite while simultaneously flushing fat and toxins out of your system. Opinions vary about how much water you should drink a day, but Eight 8oz glasses can be considered a reasonable minimum to stay healthy. Drink more to accelerate your metabolism and help you lose weight quickly.
2. Eat more frequently to lose weight quickly - This does not mean eat more food each day... sorry, no free rides. What this means is that, if you want to lose weight quickly, you should break your daily food intake up into smaller meals or snacks that are spaced closer together, eg. 5 or 6 small meals instead of the typical 3 squares. This helps keep your metabolism up to speed so it can burn fat and also ensures a steady source of the nutrients your body needs in order to function properly and stay healthy.
3. Do not skip breakfast - You know who you are. And by the way, coffee is not breakfast. Heading out the door for the day without eating tells your body that it is not going to get any food today. Based on that information, your body takes matters into its own hands and reduces your metabolism to conserve energy. This is not the way to burn fat quickly. Skip breakfast, and the very last thing on your body's to do list is now Burn Fat. It also makes advanced plans for the next meal it does get; Its Plan... Store as much as possible as FAT!
Start your day off by letting your body know that its OK to stoke the furnace and burn calories today and you are one step closer to burning mostly fat so that you can lose weight quickly without losing muscle.
4. Eat more protein - Protein is absolutely necessary for repairing cells as well as for the creation of new tissue. Remember, new tissue, specifically muscle tissue will help you to lose weight at a higher rate, even when resting. The body can break proteins down into all the essential amino acids you need for healthy growth, particularly for adding lean muscle.
At about 4 calories per gram, vs. 9 for fat, protein is also less calorie dense which helps keep your daily calorie count in-line. That means you can eat a higher volume of food, avoid feeling hungry and still lose weight quickly. Even better, protein has a higher thermic value which means that it requires energy just to digest it. If you eat 100 calories worth of protein, it takes 20 to 25 calories just to digest it.
5. Eat less processed foods - I like the way Susan Powder used to say it, "Does it grow that way"? If not, she would not eat it. FYI, Hamburger Helper does not grow that way. I am not saying you have to go 100% organic (though it would not hurt), but eating more natural foods and reducing the amount of processed foods you eat inherently improves your diet, reducing toxins while at the same time increasing fiber intake along with important vitamins and phyto-nutrients. Processed foods are also readily turned into fat in the body. Remember, we want to burn fat, not store it if we are going to lose weight quickly, so lets not make it so easy for our body to be bad to us. If you implemented this one tip alone, you would likely lose weight in the long run.
6. Lift weights - Resistance training increases muscle mass, period. Even if you do not visibly increase muscle, regular, proper resistance training increases muscle density, improving your BMI. The increased volume of muscle cells in your body work for you 24/7 to increase your metabolism, burning more calories, and burning more fat. This is the kind of vicious cycle we are looking for - the kind that helps us lose weight faster and keep losing it even while we sleep.
7. Get in some cardio - Any cardio is better than no cardio. If you are able you want to at least get to 60% of your max heart rate, which means power walking as a minimum. A casual stroll with your dog does burn some calories, but does not really stoke up the fire. The slowest easiest jog you can manage should put you above 60% and this intensity can be maintained for a long time.
I would recommend at least 30 minutes if you want to burn fat at any reasonable rate. The 20 minutes that many programs tout is a bare minimum. I figure if I'm going to get all dressed up to run, hit the treadmill, whatever, I might as well make sure that I burn fat and a lot of it while I'm at it. After all, our goal is to lose weight quickly - we're not putting forth all this effort to lose weight at the leisurely rate of 1/2 pound per week.